Thursday, June 6, 2013

Sleepless Night!

It is now after 2 am and I lay here wide awake!  I did fall asleep but woke up to check on the girls but they aren't here.  We drove to Lansing today to spend time with Grandma June and my sister in law and her family then took the girls to my parents!  My sister offered to care for the girls for a few days so Chris and I could focus on the visitation and funeral and not have to feel rushed to get home.  It was hard driving away with no carseats and no babies but we are very thankful to have some alone time to process things. We miss them dearly but know they are having a blast with Aunt Melissa!  

For those who really know me, know that I don't like to upset anyone BUT also know that I say what I think and feel. (I get that from my amazing Aunt Tina). The past few days have been busy, emotional and stressful but just doing what I know to do!  When someone asks me to do something I do my best to complete that request no matter what it takes!  I have people mad at me and tonight I cried and prayed for peace in all situations!  It's ok to be mad at me, I can take it but ask yourself why and then get over it!  

Thank you all so much for your prayers for our dear friends as God is doing some amazing things right now and they can feel his presence!  The next few days are going to be extremely hard so please don't stop praying!  

Here are a few pictures from today!  Will post more when things slow down a little!


  

No comments: