Friday, September 7, 2012

Happy 3rd Birthday June Bug!

To My Dearest June Bug - the day you were born was the scariest day of my life and I will never, ever forget it!  We didn't know what condition you were going to be in when you arrived so we had a room FULL of doctors and nurses and all we prayed for is that you came out screaming and you did PERFECTLY!  Nana, Papa, Grandma and Aunt Stephanie were there to help me and dry my eyes as Daddy was in Iraq when you were born!  He got to watch you arrive on Skype!  How cool is that?  I thank God daily that you will NEVER remember him being gone! 

Mommy had a REALLY rough few months at first but you ALWAYS knew how to calm my heart to remind me that everything was going to be ok!  You changed my life in a way I never thought possible!  You look JUST like your Daddy and act like him too!  You LOVE to listen to music, be outside (rain or shine) color, play with your babies, read books and play with animals!  You even wear underpants now and that makes Mommy so proud!  You love to cuddle, especially with Daddy and you are the best big sister on earth!  I am so glad that I get to be with you on your birthday this year and no, you are not getting a sissy for your birthday this year ;-) 

Happy Birthday June Bug!  Mommy loves you to the moon and back!!

*Just a few pictures from 3 years ago*
 

No comments: