Thursday, September 6, 2012

Happy 1st Birthday Sweet-Pea!

As I type this, with tear filled eyes, I still can NOT believe it has been a year since Emma was born! (<------ click there to read the story)  What an AMAZING year it has been!  We were trying to get pregnant for her but didn't expect it to happen so fast and also did NOT plan on the girls being only 2 years and 1 day apart!  Part of me wished I could have held on for 65 minutes longer so they could share a birthday but the other part of me is soooo glad they have their own day!

Emma Joy . . . you are such a blessing and I thank God each and every day for you!  You are such a happy baby!  You aren't quite walking yet but you are so close!  You LOVE to eat and dance, dance, dance!  You, just like your sissy, have a major crush on your Daddy and you light up when you hear his voice but when you see his face . . . . it melts my heart to see how much you adore him!  You love to chase after your sissy and you two laugh so hard at times that Mommy can't even reach for the camera because I am laughing right along with you two!  You have been an AMAZING sleeper since you made sure we knew you wanted to be swaddled TIGHT at night but you have grown out of the swaddling and now just sleep on your belly!  You are our little monkey and LOVE to climb onto anything you can and you surely are NOT scared of getting dirty! 

If I had the power to stop time, then I would because it is scary how fast you are growing but I am also excited to see what is in store for you!  You have filled our home and hearts with so much love and have completed me!

Happy Birthday my dear sweet Emma!  Mommy loves you to the moon and back!

* A day I will never forget *

No comments: