Tuesday, April 17, 2012

7 Months Old!

Emma Joy at 7 Months!
Isabell June at 7 Months! 

I really can not believe that she is already 7 months old!  I wish I could just stop time but because I haven't figured out how to do that . . . I will just continue to enjoy each and every moment that I can!
 Emma now has her 2 bottom teeth and is a much happier baby now that those little stinkers are through!  She is wearing size 2 Pampers, 9-12 month tops and 3-6 or 6-9 month bottoms!  Long body, short legs just like Daddy!  She loves to sing and talk like the rest of us and I will have to get a video of her and Isabell laughing together, they are so in love with each other (for now)  We will get her stats next week at her appointment but she is quite a bit larger than Isabell was at this age and that is a-ok with me!  I like cleaning all her rolls!! 



 We had about a week or so that she was waking more often during the night but figured out that she was hungry so started to add meat to her diet and she LOVES her food!  You can't get it on the spoon and in her mouth fast enough!  We tried to not swaddle her at night but she like to be wrapped tight so we will continue to do that if it means she will sleep all night long!  She is a cat nap baby during the day but if she is in the stroller or car seat then she is OUT!  Even though the girls are only 2 years apart, they are sooooo different! 
Keep growing nice and strong sweet-pea!  We love you to the moon and back!

No comments: