Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Power of Prayer!

I have this friend and I hope you all have one like him too!  This friend has been there for me whenever I needed him, especially when I needed a prayer partner!  We may not talk daily but he is always there for my family.  If you attended our wedding, then you may remember him because he opened our ceremony in prayer!  When the future of our daughter was unknown, he was there to say a prayer for Isabell and this morning, when I was struggling with the situation that my Grandfather is facing, he was there once again!

Father in the name of Jesus I thank you that nothing is impossible for you.


I thank you that you have all things under your control even when it seems like they are spinning out of control.


Father I lift up Kimmy's Grandpa and her family to you right now.


I pray that you restore him Lord and that you will allow him more time with his family that you have blessed him with.


I pray that you comfort Kimmy and her family and I speak your word against dementia in the name of Jesus and bring healing to this man father God.

In Jesus name. Amen.

Thank you JD for being the amazing friend that you are!  I hope you all have a friend that you can talk to, someone that understands and someone that will take time to pray with you!



No comments: