Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I wonder . . .

As I lay in bed at night, my head is going 1 million miles a minute. What will she look like, will she have my eyes or Christopher's, will she have long legs, will she have hair, will she sleep, will she be healthy? I have been praying more than ever this week for peace in my heart because it seems so full and so does my brain. Now that Isabell has started moving a lot and I got to see her, I worry so much about her.

I was talking to our dear friend JD (he opened our wedding ceremony with prayer) and told him about my worries and he asked if he could pray with us, this prayer touched my heart in more ways than I can put into words and ask that you remember us in your prayers.

"FATHER IN HEAVEN, IN THE PRECIOUS NAME OF YOUR SON JESUS, I LIFT UP ISABELL AND HER PARENTS TO YOU. FATHER, I THANK YOU THAT THERE IS NOTHING IMPOSSIBLE FOR YOU NOW OR EVER. I THANK YOU THAT YOU DECLARE IN YOUR WORD THAT BEFORE YOU FORMED US IN THE WOMB, YOU KNEW US. I THANK YOU THAT YOU HAVE GREAT PLANS FOR ISABELL, PLANS TO PROSPER AND NOT TO HARM HER. FATHER, YOU KNOW THE STRESS THAT THIS DISCOVERY HAS CAUSED FOR KIM AND CHRIS AND THEIR FAMILY. I THANK YOU THAT YOU HAVE THE SITUATION IN YOUR HANDS AND WE ASK YOU TO TOUCH ISABELL AND HEAL THE SITUATION IN HER LUNG. I THANK YOU LORD THAT SHE WILL GROW AND BE PART OF YOUR GREAT PURPOSE AND THAT HER MOM AND DAD WILL GROW AND DRAW CLOSER TO YOU, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN"

No comments: