Thursday, August 6, 2009

Clock is ticking . . .

Some mornings I wake up and just lay in bed but today I couldn't just lay there. I had so much running through my head on what I should have been doing rather than sleeping but I know that rest is good. Ryan and Sara have been here for a few nights so we are ALL sleeping like dogs at night. For me it's because I know that someone is right underneath me and for them, they have had some really long days at the hospital with little man.

Starting to get a little nervous about bringing this baby into the world but I know that God is watching over us. I finally received confirmation that our stroller and highchair are finally in route here . . YIPPIE!



Have gone over my lists a million times and can't think of anything else that I MUST have for her:

CAR SEAT - CHECK

I'M COMING HOME FROM THE HOSPITAL OUTFIT - CHECK (Daddy picked that out)

CLOTHES - CHECK (if you could see her room and storage)

DIAPERS - CHECK

WIPES - CHECK

BOOKS - CHECK

TOYS - CHECK

I think we are ready. All of our required "hospital" gear is in the sun room just staring at me every time I walk outside and having her car seat installed probably next week sometime but I told her that she can stay in there as long as she wants. Her Daddy needs to get situated at his new job so we can find him when it's time and I still a few more weeks to go so kiddo . . . stay comfortable and Mommy will see you on Tuesday (ultrasound that I have called to confirm 2 times already)

If you have any suggestions on things you wish you would have had or glad someone told you about, please let me know!

No comments: