Wednesday, August 5, 2009

IT'S HOT IN QATAR!

Received an email around 4 am and they arrived safely in Qatar. He said over and over again that it's HOT there, about 110-115 and I have no idea what time it is there. Here is a picture of his living quarters for a few days


And this is where he is


Ryder, General Hertog, Brewer & My AMAZING Husband!

Doesn't sound like we'll be able to talk on the phone much while he is there but keeping my fingers crossed that the email updates will continue.

Check out the Ladybug Journey . . he still has her making her rounds, and now it's international!

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Glad to hear he made it there safe! Will continue to pray for you and your family.

Anonymous said...

SINCE IT IS DRY THERE WE WILL SEND HIM SOME DRY ICE TO COOL OFF!!!!
OXOXOXOXXOXXXXOO

Anonymous said...

First off, I am not in Saudi baby. Qatar is it's own country. And it aint dry, ITS HOTTT! Love you girls

Unknown said...

Shows how much I pay attention at 3:00 in the morning! I DO know that you aren't here :-(