Wednesday, June 3, 2009

100 DAYS!

I was going to have Christopher take a picture of my growing belly today but when I finally remembered . . . I'm already in my jammies so forget it, maybe tomorrow! We have 100 more days until our official due date and even though I know that I probably won't reach that date, it's only 100 days away and that doesn't seem that far. We have been busy trying to get things ready because we know we are running out of time to get our "honey lets do that together lists" before my old man heads out. We have a few finishing touches left on the nursery and still trying to figure out exactly where to place things, we have finished our registries since the party is in a few weeks and also trying to get all of our legal paperwork done which seems like it's never ending right now AND . . . I have finally experienced heartburn! I thought that my throat was going to come right out my nose for about an hour but then it was gone so I won't complain, I'm sure there is more to come and since now I know what it feels like, I will carry Tums with me everywhere (just in case)

It's 9:15 pm and since I only took a 2 hour nap, I think it's bedtime. Hope to sleep through the night and not have another - lets wake up at 3am and do 3 loads of laundry, wash the dishes, clean the microwave, swiffer AND mop the floors, clean lunchbox, clean trashcan, fold clothes then lay on the couch and try to fall asleep but who knows. Isabell wakes me up when she knows Mommy has things to do I guess :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

THIS IS JUST PRACTICE FOR AFTER SHE COMES AND THE ONLY TIME YOU HAVE IS AT 3:00
XOXOXOXOXO

Karen said...

Happy 100 days (yesterday)!

With that kind of problem you can stay here anytime!!

My thoughts and prayers are with you, Chris & Isabell as you go to another ultrasound today.

Love,
Aunt Karen

Pam said...

100 days are going to fly by!!
The old wives tale to heart burn is that they will have lots of hair! So far everyone I know it was true. I had none with Evan....no hair.
Keep loving being a mommy :) We pray for your little family every day!