Monday, October 6, 2008

Happy Monday!

It's official . . . as of September 30th, I am a stay at home wife! My orders once again ended so I am not working officially but I am working my butt off at home. Organizing stuff again and cleaning and even making dinners! I know . . . it's a total shock but it's fun. We still get up nice and early and now have the opportunity to spend some quality time together, whenever we want. I could get a call today to go back to active duty but until then, I am focusing my time on this house and trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up. I have all my paperwork filled out for school but missed the deadline for this semester so will have to wait. If you know me well then you know that I absolutely hate school but when it's FREE, it's hard NOT to go. We only have a few more boxes to sort and unpack and the dresser is almost done (Chris has been staining it) then we can move all our clothes upstairs FINALLY! He will be leaving me AGAIN for a week and this time he's heading to Arkansas for another shooting competition so I'm heading to good 'ol Eaton Rapids for a few days and going to paint the bathroom too! Happy Monday to all! ! !

1 comment:

Charity said...

Congrats on being a stay at home wife!! I had a couple years where I didn't work or only worked part-time and we just loved it!!! Enjoy!!