Monday, September 29, 2008

Mom & Dad Schwab











Mom & Dad came to spend the weekend with us and we had such a good time. The boys spent the day Saturday building a work bench for the garage and that's when I really realized that I have married my father. They are so much alike, it's hard not to laugh but boy do I appreciate them both. I had to go to work for a few hours and then I met Mom at the hair salon then we tore apart our sun room. The boxes had to go and now you can walk in the back door and not have to worry about tripping or jumping over any boxes. Sunday we took them on base since Dad hasn't been here in 3 years, we knew it was our chance to show him around and tell him a little about what we do. We went to the museum on base and talked and talked for hours. Thanks Mom and Dad for taking time out of your busy, busy life to come see the new house and . . . . . HAPPY 35TH ANNIVERSARY! WE LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVE your blog! Great colors and design...And you are so stinkin cute! I didn't realize there was so much extended fam with blogs...I may never go to bed tonight. I have to check them all out!