Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Slowly moving


I'm finally starting to feel a little better today. Been a tough few days for me. After getting over my head pounding like mad I went to the doctors office and discovered I have an upper respiratory infection. I thought I was on track with my health but it's been one thing after another. My energy level is -10 but I have so much to do around here. I thank God daily that I have an awesome, loving, understanding husband. He reminds me that we did say our vows "In Sickness & In Health" and he knew ahead of time that I have the immune system of a fly so here we go . . . . trying once again to get healthy. Also trying to prepare my body for the future and when you have to take 5 steps back, its frustrating. Going to get to more of my wife duties cuz my love will be home soon.

No comments: