Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The letter finally came

I have been meeting the mail lady at the front door daily, awaiting some news on the job that I had applied for, months ago and it didn't come in the mail . . . THEY SENT IT BY EMAIL! If you can't tell, I'm a little upset but not because I didn't get the job, but because it took them 8 weeks so send out a letter??? I don't get it. I have plenty of time left in the military to get a full time job and this time it just wasn't meant to be but I'll get one of the next ones. Gotta get to the basement to try to organize a few things but since everyone has been asking about the job status, I figured I would spread the news.

1 comment:

Travis,Stephanie, Olivia & Alex said...

God didnt want you to have that job right now, something better will come along :) chin up, its all ok !!
xoxoxox