Sunday, October 12, 2008

My Weekend!

My husband left me in this new house, for the very first time, all by myself FOR AN ENTIRE WEEK but I'll be ok. Loaded weapons in about every room and I have so much to do while he is gone. I went back home this past weekend to hang out with my family. I haven't been able to just shoot back home whenever I wanted but now that I'm a stay at home wife, I figured I could take a few days off. Grandpa and Grandma Rood just moved to a new place so they had a HUGE sale at Mom & Dad's and they got rid of a TON of things that just didn't fit anymore. I taught (or tried, see below) Parker how to eat pudding WITHOUT a poon (spoon) and all the kids helped me ash (wash) Nana's tuck (truck) Since we were all together we also celebrated Alex's 2nd birthday. It was a little early but we had a blast!







No comments: