Monday, June 10, 2013

I don't even know what to say...the past week I have watched a woman, whose life will never be the same, be so brave and strong!  As the children have asked many difficult questions she didn't even have to think about what to say and the words came out perfectly!  The "why's" the tears, the explaining she has had to do is something I can't even imagine but she did it!  Jenny is one of the strongest women I have EVER met and she has taught me so much!  Her and I didn't talk daily and wouldn't see each other weekly but she knew I was here.  This tragedy has given me a new outlook on life not only to cherish each and every moment, but to also take a look at the people I surround myself with.  

Today, we head to the cemetery to lay Wiz to rest!  One more day to keep that wall up, to hide emotions, then I will go pick up the girls and have time to let it all out!  PLEASE continue to lift the family in prayer!

No comments: