Wednesday, November 9, 2011

2 Months Old!

My Dearest Emma!
I can't believe you are already 2 months old!  You are such a sweet little blessing to our family and I thank God daily for you (even when you are fussy)  You weigh 12 pounds and are 23 1/2 inches long!  You graduated from newborn clothes a few days ago and are now wearing 0-3 months and size 1 diapers.  Mommy had a really yucky headache a few days ago so Daddy had to teach you how to eat from a bottle and you took it like a champ and made Mommy VERY proud!  Just like your Sissy . . you LOVE bath time, even when she splashes you in the face!  You are getting better at realizing that Mommy is happier when you sleep when it is dark but if you need to cuddle at night, that's ok, I won't complain!  You smile ALL THE TIME and we even hear you laughing too and you love your nightly conversations with Daddy before bedtime!  Keep growing nice and strong but not too fast Sweet Pea, take your time!  You are loved SOOOO much, please don't ever forget that!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love reading your posts and learning more about you and your family:)..your children are precious..and how sweet my dad still calls me sweet pea:)

Unknown said...

Kim, she is beautiful! So adorable...I see so much of Isabell in her, yet she has her own unique look. Like someone once said of my sisters and I...all uniquely woven, yet clearly cut from the same fabric. I know you know how fast they grow...don't rush anything and soak in every phase, trying not to push on to the next. Keep enjoying her!