Tuesday, June 21, 2011

28 WEEKS!

I just got home from my 28 week check up and everything is going great!  I feel good, tired sometimes but who isn't?  I have gained a "FEW" pounds but it's all for the baby so I am not too worried about it!  She is measuring right on track and heartbeat is steady and strong.  We will once again be delivering at Hutzel Hospital (downtown Detroit) and I have NO worries.  My Dr and I already have a plan . . . since she was a Resident when she delivered Isabell, this time, she is going to sit on the heater (like my Dr did) and guide and watch her husband deliver #2!  Sounds like a good plan to me!! 

We should be starting on the nursery in the next few weeks, I have had a pretty long "honey can you please do this" list for Christopher but when the work begins, so will the photo's!  We are stocking up on diapers and wipes and making our list of things we need for her.  Oh . . . she DOES have a name but I'm not tellin!   

Here is an updated picture for all of you who have been asking!  Enjoy!

1 comment:

Rach said...

Looking good! Glad to hear everything is going so well.