Thursday, March 31, 2011

Knock on wood!

Been a COMPLETE week with NO morning sickness and VERY, VERY thankful for that!  I was starting to worry about not gaining weight due to being sick all the time :-(

Instead of tummy issues, it seems like we got hit with everything else though.  Christopher is recovering from bronchitis, we take Isabell in for a recheck in the morning since she had a double ear infection and I also got hit with the ear infections and strep throat!  I know things could be much worse but being sick wears you down . . . BIG TIME!

My 16 week appointment went great, heartbeat in the 140's and all of my blood work came back normal.  We have our bio-physical ultrasound on April 11th and I am very nervous about it.  I don't have any weird feelings but this was the ultrasound that they found the Pulmonary Sequestration with Isabell so just a little on edge I guess!

I will get our ultrasound pictures scanned so you can see our new little one, probably this weekend!  I hope life is going fantastic for you all!  Thanks for checking in on us!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better. Hopefully the sun will start shining and that will help too! Love Ya

Mrs. B said...

SO glad that you are feeling better!!!