Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Happy Birthday Dad!

Today is my Dad's birthday and I just have to tell you that you if you haven't met my father, then you don't know what you are missing!  My Dad is the most amazing man I know!  He has ALWAYS been there for me and the older I get, the closer our relationship has become!

When I needed him the most like on my wedding day, when we bought our first house, when we found out that we were having a girl, when Christopher deployed to Iraq, when we waited for Isabell to arrive, when she finally decided to come, Dad was there THE ENTIRE TIME cheering me on and cutting her lifeline, he was there to insist that I stay with them so I wasn't here alone, he was there when Christopher came home, he was there for Isabell's surgery, he has ALWAYS been there for me and now for my family and I couldn't ask for anything more from my Dad!!

HAPPY 60TH BIRTHDAY DAD!


WE LOVE YOU!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Tell your dad that I said Happy Birthday! I have a lot of great memories growing up with your family. Your dad is a great man. :)

Anonymous said...

Well said Kim..And I can only imagine he is just as proud and thankful for you. It is great to see such a stong bond with in a family. Wishing your father a great birthday!