Saturday, November 13, 2010

Seeking Prayers!

I sit here writing then deleting then writing then deleting so you are going to have to bear with me on this one!  Grandpa was diagnosed with Dementia over a year ago and is quickly slipping away from us.  Although at times he knows who we are and what is going on in the world, more times than not, he has no clue.  He is such a hard working, loving man and to see him when things are bad is something I thought I would never have to experience.  NO I do not want to see him suffer but now that he has become a harm to not only himself but to others also, I am asking that you pray for peace right now.  His doctors are doing all they can to keep him calm without having to heavily sedate him so he may not know who I am next time I see him.

I stayed with my parents last year for a few months since Christopher was in Iraq and Grandpa and Grandma were also living there so that gave Isabell and I a lot of quality time together, time that no one will ever be able to take away from me, memories that we can recall with photos and knowing that Pepa totally fell in love with his June Bug brings a kind of peace to my heart that makes things easier to deal with, although this is NOT easy, not for one second!

God is in complete control and right now . . . all we can do is pray!

No comments: