Friday, October 1, 2010

My best friend!

Not only is he my best friend, he is also my husband, the love of my life!  When we met, we both knew we were meant to be together . . forever!  Last night I laid in bed and read some of the love letters he had written over the past few years and my heart skipped a beat, my eyes were full of tears and I took a few moments to talk to God.  Sometimes I forget how lucky I am.  This man loves me more than anyone ever has and has given me EVERYTHING I have ever wanted, it was ALL God's work.  He has wonderful plans for our family and I am so excited to spend the rest of our lives together!!!

Take a moment today to thank God for his wonderful work.  When life seems hard, just remember that someone ALWAYS has more difficult things in life to face.  Hug your husband and appreciate the small things, even when he leaves the toilet seat up and his laundry is STILL in the bathroom, those are the small things in life!

HAPPY OCTOBER 1ST!

No comments: