Friday, April 30, 2010

You want to save some moola?

I stumbled across this wonderful website and wanted to share it with you all!

http://tripletsmommy.com/

I purchased their Free Baby Samples ebook for $9.95 (so happy they accept PayPal) and I haven't even read the entire thing yet and I have already saved more than the book cost. It is full of information like:

How to get free diapers
How to get free samples by mail and the addresses to send your request to
Where to shop for diapers
How to get free coupons online
HUGE list of 800 numbers to call and get lots and lots of goodies

I'm not one to sit in front of the computer for hours, signing up for stuff only to have my email inbox packed full of junk but when I sat down and sent out my mail requests then made a few calls while the baby was sleeping, I felt very accomplished. Being a stay at home Mommy, I have to do whatever I can to save a few bucks, I have NO desire to head back to work anytime soon. Take a second and check out their site and I know you are going to be as happy as I am with them. I will update you when the goodies start rollin in :-)

HAPPY FRIDAY!

No comments: