Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Here you go!



Our little one's first photo shoot! The doctor had a really hard time finding the heartbeat because someone must have been so excited and the baby just wouldn't stay still but he found it! Mommy is measuring right on track 12 weeks, 5 days and we were given a due date of September 11th. Christopher said he hopes I go 4 days late so it lands on Hayley's birthday but I told him that just wasn't something you wished for on a pregnant woman. I am starting to feel human again since I had a really BAD few weeks but I just kept telling myself it'll all be worth it in the end. We are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited and I'm scared to death too, won't lie about that but I think that's normal. Will keep things updated on here, not too sure about the belly pics since right now I look like I just ate too much but maybe when things really start to change. . . we'll see.

Please continue to keep us in your prayers as Christopher is scheduled to head off to his "un-planned vacation" in July/August. We are quickly learning that even though sometimes "WE" have a plan, it not "THE" plan that he has laid out for us so we remain calm and reassured that everything will be just fine.

3 comments:

Charity said...

We're so happy for you, and glad that you didn't have to wait too long to see the exciting plan He has for you in the little life you're carrying! Congrats!!

mama bee said...

Yay, how amazing is your little one already! I cannot wait to see you and meet him or her, and have summer playdates. It will be so fun to see the 2 of them romping around. Congrats again mama!

Unknown said...

Congratulations...that is awesome! Love your "SURPRISE" photo too. We are very close in due dates...mine is Aug 31st! We find out the sex of the baby April 6...can't wait! I'll be checking in on your blog to hear updates :)