Friday, October 17, 2008

Emotional Day!

Photobucket

I woke up way to early this morning and missed my husband but then became VERY thankful that he is coming home in just a few days! I got 2 very different phone calls today, one was to tell me that one of our friends had triplets! 2 boys and 1 girl and although they were a little early, Mom and babies are doing very well and should be able to go home in a few weeks. They had been trying for years to have a baby and were going to adopt but WHAM, she got pregnant so congrats to you guys!

Photobucket

The next call knocked me off my feet. . . Another couple that we know (we worked with him on base but he just retired about a year ago) lost their triplets. They were almost full term but something went terribly wrong and they were all still born. I didn't even know what to say, you can't tell them that everything is going to be ok because right now, it's not. All I could say is that I will be keeping them in my prayers and that if they needed anything then just give me a call. HOW? WHY? I was raised to NEVER question God's decisions in life because he has a purpose for everything but when something like this happens, I am struggling deep inside. So now . . . I pray!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Travis,Stephanie, Olivia & Alex said...

It is hard not to ask why in a time like this. Difficult to grasp the whole situation. Knowing that God has them in his arms now and knowing He will give peace and comfort and knowing that He has great plans for them is comforting. Praying for them and that they will find that peace and their lives will fill with other joys and their days will be healed and full of love and smiles from family and friends !