Thursday, June 14, 2007

Mom & Dad Caine




Yesterday we FINALLY got together with Mom & Dad (Dawn & Jeff) Caine to celebrate Jeff's birthday and Fathers Day all in one bang. His birthday was a few weeks ago but just like my Dad, Jeff loves his job and works a lot. We all met up at a wonderful steak restaurant and just caught up on life for a few hours. It's odd how much our Mothers are alike, very crafty, loving, funny and love the hugs and then we look at our Fathers! Jeff is Chris' step-dad and most of you know the story about his birth father but it's hard to put into words the description of Jeff. Like my Father, he just sits back and lets it all in most of the time. He is one of the only males on this earth that I won't pick on for wearing pink and I will NEVER forget the first time that I met him. I went right up to him and wrapped my arms around him and gave him a good 'ol Schwab hug. I knew that he didn't expect it but he'll get used to the hugs because I love to give them!

I am so lucky to have the parents that I do. Wouldn't trade them for the world! Now I get another set of parents that are awesome too. You won't hear me complaining AT ALL!

Happy Fathers Day to my Dad's and also too my Mom's because without you . . . they wouldn't be Dads!

No comments: