Thursday, December 15, 2016

It's been awhile . .

Its been awhile since I have updated here!  Life has been crazy busy, but so much fun!  Isabell is in 2nd grade already and LOVES to read and draw!  Emma is in Kindergarten and loves to talk (apple doesn't fall far) and also loves to read and anything that involves music!  Chris is still working full time for the government, National Guard for the Air Force one weekend a month and a shift or 2 every month in a local town as a Reserve Officer also.  I started working when the girls started school and that has been life changing for us all!  I make my own schedule so am able to help out at school anytime I want and am loving what I do.  Everyone is happy and healthy for the most part.  Seems runny noses haven't stopped for awhile but I can't complain.  It could be worse, right?  Here are a few pictures of what we have been up to around here! 
 First day of school
 Visiting Daddy at work
 
 


No comments: