Monday, August 18, 2014

Almost Party Time!

I love planning the girls party every year!  With them being 1 day apart, for now, we can get away with throwing one big party!  Some people think we are crazy for having a party every year but we love our friends and family so why not all gather together and have some fun? 
 
The big discussion has been the theme . . . of course they wanted Frozen but Mommy said "NO" then one said unicorns and the other said horses.  I am thinking no theme and just favorite colors but we will just have to wait and see.  The date and time was the hardest part because it is Air Show weekend and Daddy has to work all weekend but my entire family will be in town for the Air Show so lets just kill 2 birds with 1 stone and have an excitement filled weekend!  I am sure I will have a "few" pictures to share of the party but first things first . . . KINDERGARTEN!

No comments: