Friday, November 30, 2012

FaceTime!

Being a miltary wife is FANTASTIC!  I love my job!  It reminds me to be thankful for the simple things in life and today I am thankful for FaceTime!  While I do love Skype and the fact that if it wasn't for Skype, Christopher wouldn't have been able to watch Isabell being born, visit her in the NICU, help calm her in the middle of the night when Mommy was exhausted and form a bond with his daughter he had never met . . . technology is amazing!  Now we have this fancy program called FaceTime where Daddy can join us for baths, watch Isabell play, watch Emma run across the basement, watch the girls sleeping and calm Mommy's heart before bedtime!  If it is a few days, weeks or months . . I don't know what I would do without being able to see his face!  I love and miss this man so much!
 
 

No comments: