Thursday, September 27, 2012

I never would have thought . . .

I never would have thought that when I decided to change my life and serve our country that my life would end up like this . .
God had HUGE plans for me when joined the military!  I was in SERIOUS need of major changes in my life and NEVER thought in a MILLION years that one simple decision would change my life!  Being a military wife has it's ups and downs but I am so proud of my husband and what he does to serve our country and protect our family!  Without the military, I wouldn't be where I am today so I do what I can to support anyone serving, especially my husband.
 
It is MY job to stand beside him in every decision he makes.
It is MY job to be prepared.
It is MY job to be strong . . . even when I want to cry!

No comments: