Monday, July 23, 2012

My baby brother

Two years ago we said goodbye to my baby brother and the love of his life as they began their journey to Alaska!  It has been a hard 2 years having them away and I cried way too many tears during that time but for now, they are in Michigan!  This was the last time I saw them!
I wasn't sure if they were going to make it to Mom and Dad's this past weekend and when they pulled in, the tears started flowing!  The emotions I had were something I just couldn't explain!  I ached to wrap my arms around not only my brother but my sister too as they got married in Alaska and are now expecting a baby in just a few short months!  I let them get out of their car, give a few hugs then I threw my camera at my Mom and ran over to introduce them to Emma and hug them up!  I couldn't even talk and felt like a big baby because I was sobbing but it is what it is!  Welcome home Matt, Carly & Bubba!


No comments: