Wednesday, July 27, 2011

33 Weeks, 3 Days!


I can't believe how fast time is flying by!!!  I am feeling good, a little "off" but no swelling, blood pressure good but not feeling 110% normal but I guess that is expected.  I am measuring right on track but the baby on the other hand is measuring a little large for her age so that scares me.  Isabell was 8 lbs 2 oz and labor was good with her, fast and easy I thought and after talking with my amazing Doctor today, I feel a little better.  I started crying (stupid hormones) because I am a big baby, the thought of having a bigger baby makes me more and more scared for a c-section.  I know there are lots of other things they can do to "help" things out but just the thought of a c-section scares the crap out of me! 

We are still working on the nursery but all of her clothes are washed, the car seat is all ready and we have plenty of diapers so now . . we just keep doing what we are doing and wait!  Will keep the updates rolling!

No comments: