Friday, May 20, 2011

What if this was me?

* Photo's by Amber Beery Photography

The adorable little guy pictured above is Kaleb.  He is a spunky 2 year old precious little boy that needs our prayers.  Just a few short months ago, his baby brother Jacob was born in the arms of Jesus and on May 5th, Kaleb was diagnosed with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia 

When I first heard the news, my heart sank and knew we needed to get in gear and get them all the help we could find.  We started a prayer page for Kaleb on Facebook and we already have 179 prayers warriors from all over the world lifting him and his family in prayer but we need to do more!  Stop for a moment and think . . . what if I was in this position?  Would people be there to offer help?  What can I do?

Well . . . a PayPal account has been started for anyone who wishes to donate to the family to help out with gas, food, medical expenses, lodging and any other expenses they may have at this time! Things are going to add up for the family and with the price of gas per gallon . . . let's help ease some of the un-needed stress for this family. Every penny counts!

If you would like to send care packages, letters or cards, please email Prayersforkaleb@hotmail.com to get a shipping address (due to security issues, their address will not be made public at this time)

I am NOT going to beg for people to help but I am asking that you listen to your heart.  If all you can do is pray, then I know they will appreciate it.  Matthew 18:20 says "For where two or three are gathered in my name, there am I among them"

No comments: