Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Happy Date Day!

I have a hard enough time getting things done around the house because I don't want to miss a single thing, so when Christopher is home I TRY to get my wife duties done but when I walk into a room and see this . . I stop and just watch, can you blame me?

Isabell is still eating like a champ!  We haven't found anything that she won't eat and since she bites her Gerber biscuits in half, we switched to the wagon wheels and she LOVES EM!

We are slowing starting to make the transition from Mommy feedings to a bottle in the morning and before bed and her cup during the day and we can't believe how much she loves her sippy!  I'm so glad I bought them before they switched to the new ones (Dr. Browns) since these are so easy for her to hold. 

No comments: