Saturday, March 20, 2010

A little of this and a little of that!


I love taking a bath!

I love singing and dancing with my Nana!
I love hanging out with Uncle Dave and Aunt Sherie
I love my new chair from Aunt Stephanie and Uncle Travis
I love spending time with Uncle Matt and Aunt Carly . . they are moving to Alaska where the big deer are!
I love sleeping on my tummy, not for a long time though!
I love having my Daddy home!  He teaches me so many new things!
I love FOOD!
I love haning out with my Daddy when I wake up!  We talk about our dreams!!
I love having my picture taken by my crazy Mommy!
I love when Grandpa and Grandma come over to see me!
They even brought me some cool gear from the Gap!
I love drinking out of a cup, not a sippy . . a big girl cup!
I love to fix hair.  Mommy and Daddy say "pretty, pretty, pretty" over and over again so I dont' pull but I think hair feels funny!
I love having breakfast with my Papa!
We are still very blessed that Bug loves to sleep (just like Mommy)  We are currently in a weird stage where she doesn't want to be left alone AT ALL but we just keep telling each other that she will NEVER be this young again and before we know it, she will be getting on the bus for school so we are enjoying each second we can with her.   She is still our little St. Bernard . . isn't very often that we don't go without a bib!  She chews on EVERYTHING!  Those Gerber biscuits we gave her . . . she breaks in half, she has a Pitbull jaw on her! 

Christopher is back to work so we are adjusting to a new schedule but it's going really well.  He is up at 3:30 am and I know he doesn't like that very much but he is holding up so much better than I ever expected.  He doesn't work specific days of the week, it's called a panama schedule so a few days on, a few days off, few days back on . . . at least we get a 3 day weekend with him every other weekend!  We sold the Jeep a few months ago and have been looking for a 2nd vehicle.  It wasn't something that we HAD to have but he didn't like us home without a car during the day so we went out looking and he bought me a Chevy Avalanche (will post a picture for you soon Grandpa)  We are very thankful that God continues to provide for our family!  Once I get all my Mommy chores done, I will post some pics of my new project . . . . .

Hope life is wonderful for all of you!

P.S.  I made my very first 2 layer German Chocolate CAKE last night!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Thanks for the update. Loved all the photos. Glad everyone is adjusting so well to the new schedule.

Can't wait to see the new Avalanche photos! Kyle wanted to get one of them, but we needed seating for 6 and they usually only seat 5.