Thursday, February 18, 2010

Dear "anonymous" poster

Yesterday we received a comment from our dear "anonymous" poster that decided to call me/us a liar and manipulator and to also make some harsh comments about Christopher doing nothing on his deployment.  I don't know who this person is because they decided to be a coward and not post their information but if you are reading this, then you are more than welcome to contact us at cnkanderson@hotmail.com and we will gladly give you our cell phone number(s) and we would like to talk, as adults.  We have a feeling that we may know who you are, probably one of our so called friends that hasn't showed 1 ounce of support to our family in the past 7 months and that is ok, we did just fine without you.  If you have no idea who we are and just stumbled upon our blog then shame on you!  We will pray for you because you obviously need some light in your life! 

Sorry for wasting my time on this post but it has bothered us ever since we deleted the comment!  Please join us in prayer for the "anonymous" poster!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

I saw that and I'm so sorry someone was so heartless to post such negative things.....

I will pray for whoever it was that posted it and I must say, you 3 make one great looking family!!!

love - Jenn

Wendy said...

People are such cowards! They always have a lot to say, usually nothing nice or worth saying, but don't have the "guts" to let people know who they are! Shame on them. We will pray for them.

Karen said...

I must have missed "anonymous". Sorry to hear someone has to be so miserable, I will pray for them. You just keep on posting, enjoying life, your family & your faith. Reading your blogs and seeing the pictures is the bright spot in my morning with my cup of jo. Love ya! Hugs, Aunt Karen