Thursday, November 12, 2009

Busy Day!

I got up nice and early today so instead of just going back to bed and waiting to hear lots and lots of talking, I figured I would get started on a really big project.


Since Bug loves to do this!
I decided it was time to start making baby food for her.
I didn't realize how long it would take but I know it'll be worth it!


LIMA BEANS! I know that Nana will hate this but Mema would be so proud!
Dr. suggested I try this . . we'll try it!
I peeled and peeled sweet potatoes!






2 comments:

Charity said...

I made Brynn's baby food too and so glad that I did. It just seemed like a good thing to give her fresh food. We tried to give her jarred baby food once when we were traveling (for the convenience of it), and I think all 3 of us were gagging. :)

Wendy said...

I made all of Emily's food! It was actually pretty fun and so much cheaper. If it is possible, she is getting cuter every day. =)