Thursday, September 10, 2009

Video Date With Daddy!

Isabell has been staying in the NICU but got transferred to a Special Care Nursery so I was a little worried when I had to tell her Daddy that she wasn't with me to share our video date time. I went to the nursery to feed her, laptop in tow and told them where Christopher was and what was going on and they were all about letting us share some time together. Isabell just stared at him and listened to him instruct her. All the nurses were laughing at him talk to her! He was there to watch her eat some lunch and just chill out with Mommy and my heart is . . . . . . . I don't even know of a word to put here.

MY CUP RUNNETH OVER!






1 comment:

Travis,Stephanie, Olivia & Alex said...

when i saw these pics my heart melted, how awesome !!
glad to hear she is out of NICU, she is growing stronger each day :)
by the way her hair looks so much thicker than when she was born.