Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Bedrest :-(

The time has come . . . I can get up to go to the bathroom or get something quick from the kitchen and that's it! Apparently this little girl would like to meet everyone but Mommy would like to keep her cooking for awhile so I will do everything my wonderful doctors tell me to. Not the easiest thing in the world, to do nothing at all as I walk slowly past the last load of laundry I should have done a few days ago or organize the stack of papers on the table but I write to you from my bed and this is where I will say until at least Friday when I have my next appointment. I passed out about a dozen copies of our house key so I know that the visitors will continue to come, so thankful for an awesome support team I have surrounding me.

It's almost 11:00 am and I'm ready for another nap so I'll keep this short and sweet. I still feel great, a little more tired than normal but feel as healthy as ever and Miss. Isabell is VERY, VERY active! Christopher keeps in contact at least once a day to make sure that I'm doing ok . . the due date keeps getting closer and closer and both of us can't wait to meet the little one, hearts full of excitement and GREAT fear. Please continue to pray for our family, for strength, safety, settled hearts, HEALTH, wisdom and guidance.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Can wait to see you in a couple hours. I will tell miss Belle that she can come out and play with weekend!!! C-ya in a couple hours. We will clean the house and do the laundry, you don't lift a finger!!!!!