Sunday, July 26, 2009

33 WEEKS!



I can't believe we have made it to this point but we hit 33 weeks on Friday and I'm feeling great! We go to the dr's on Thursday and Friday of this week so I get to see baby girl and I'm VERY excited about that! I've gotten bigger and I think that Isabell is realizing that her room to roam is quickly deteriorating so she is enjoying the space 24 hours a day. I have it figured out when it's her knee trying to pop out of my skin or her elbow or foot and I LOVE each and every moment of her. I feel better now that our bags are packed for the hospital and going to have her car seat base installed this week too.

Christopher is doing great so far! The heat has been the most challenging part of his "vacation" but he said that he's drinking enough water but it's definitely NOT Michigan weather he's facing.

Will keep you posted on our status. Hope to have some pictures to post at the end of the week :-)

4 comments:

Pam Wickman said...

You look BEAUTIFUL!

Unknown said...

Thank you soooo much!

Anonymous said...

Thats a hot smokin MAMA!!!!

Melissa said...

You've grown, I mean she's grown :) You look great sis! Before we know it she will be here and you will have all the tears of joy coming down. Love you, call anytime.