Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Do I cry or shout for joy?

Christopher and I were sitting at the restaurant where we had our first meal (alone) together and I about jumped out of my seat . . the little one was dancing! Some people said that the first movement felt like a bubble or something so I just sat really still and didn't say anything. I didn't know if I should cry or shout for joy! Christopher thought that something was wrong because I just froze with both hands on my belly, it was amazing! Now s/he is moving all the time, mostly in the mornings so I just lay there and wait, gives me an excuse to stay in bed longer. We only have a few more days until our ultrasound and I am so excited to see our little one again!!

I took all the clothes off the hangers and washed the gender neutral stuff and now I'm just trying to figure out how things should be organized. Mom, Steph, Mel, Kristi and Carly are coming to celebrate my birthday this weekend so I will seek guidance from some professionals on the organization chore. Christopher put together the crib and dresser and they are both very beautiful. He did take some pictures and I will take more the next few days so you can really see what's going on in the nursery. This Mamma is so excited and thankful that I find it hard to NOT smile! LIFE IS WONDERFUL!
* This is what's happening this week *



4 comments:

mama bee said...

10 days and counting!

Travis,Stephanie, Olivia & Alex said...

wahooo !!!!
cant wait to see you this weekend !

mama bee said...

Hey..Belly pics any time soon?

Alissa said...

How exciting!