Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Our Weekend!

Stephanie, Travis, Liv, Al and Gus came to visit this past weekend and we had a TON of fun. Saturday the boys went to the gun show and got some pizza and I took Steph to get a pedicure and a massage since I wasn't able to spend her birthday weekend with her and we also went to Olga's. (her favorite) On Sunday . . . ALEX GOT HIS HAIR CUT!








We look forward to many weekends like this . . come on Mel we are now calling you out since you have NEVER even been here!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I know. You need to get me your schedule. I have Gabe this weekend so the next weekend Kayla is at her moms' Parker and I will be there, that is if you are home!!!!

Travis,Stephanie, Olivia & Alex said...

We had a wonderful time !!!!!
thank you soooo much again for the awesome bday celebration/gift. love you both and cant wait to come again soon :)