Friday, December 12, 2008

Praise God from whom all blessings flow!

We arrived at the hospital and we didn't have the necessary paperwork to check in so we went on our hunt for someone that was going to help us. At this point, due to lack of sleep and food . . I was about to go crazy on someone but Christopher kept me calm. After we got everything figured out we headed to the Radiology department and waited. They took us back and we waited again, our doctor was still in surgery and was running late. After he arrived, he talked to us and told us exactly what he would be doing and told us what he plans to see on the screen during the procedure then Christopher had to leave the room (they didn't have any of those extra coats they wear during x-rays) I was uncomfortable at first then became VERY uncomfortable but when the doctor told me to relax and started talking to me, it was a little easier to deal with the pain. At this point I was crying a little and then he said, "You have the most perfect looking female parts, you are good to go" and I couldn't hold back the sobs at this point. When he let Christopher back in the room he saw me crying and I watched his heart sink. Our doctor told us that everything looks exactly like it should and he said that he see's nothing wrong . . PRAISE GOD!

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers!

No comments: