Friday, November 7, 2008

Hayley-Boo

We try to talk to Hayley a few times a week but we all know what it's like to be 15 . . parent's aren't cool! She is doing ok in school but her grades aren't the best but I've been there, done that so I just remind her that she needs to try harder. I'm not going to be the evil step-mother and yell at her and tell her she's crazy for not getting better grades, it's hard enough being "her Dad's wife". She knows she can do better and I hope that she tries a little harder as the school year continues. It's so hard being far away from her but her Mom is doing a great job with her! Melanie tries to take pictures whenever she can but even that's not cool so I'll post some of the ones she just sent.


Her new kicks!






Hayley and her Mamma




Aunt Hayley and Marli (her brothers daughter)

No comments: