Sunday, August 10, 2008

Interview . . .

Things went really good, or so I think so anyways. I was sooooooo nervous before I was called in but I feel good about my answers. Like I said, I have some tough competition for the spot but should know something in a few weeks.

I'm off work for a few days, but not long enough so we are going to work on the house and on Wednesday night we are getting Alex! Stephanie is going to take Liv to the zoo but don't tell the little one because I think it's a surprise so we are going to take Alex so they can spend some quality time together. We are picking him up on Wednesday and she will pick him up on Thursday night or maybe even on Friday and we are so excited. He is such an amazing little boy and to know that Steph and Travis are trusting us with him . . . he will be TOTALLY exhausted when he gets home because we have HUGE plans! Hope you all had an awesome weekend!

No comments: